I
wish I could be the perfect girl you long for, the one you want to be with for
the rest of your life. The one you want to hold at night, the one you love and
cherish. How could I be that girl? I can’t, because you deserve a beautiful, smart,
funny, the perfect girl. I know I can’t be her, I am nothing like that, I am
not beautiful like other girls, and I don’t care much about appearance. I’m not
smart, nor funny. So all I can do is wish. Wish for that one day you just might
realize that I could be the one that makes you happy, because clearly, you make
me happy; happier than I have ever been. You make me smile like never before,
you make me laugh, you understand me. But you will never know my feelings,
because, I know that you don’t feel the same way. I’ll just keep quiet, stand
in the background and be there for you whenever you need me. We’ll just stay
friends, although I love you more than that, I guess you can say that I’m “friend
zoned.”
-Nelly
No comments:
Post a Comment