To be
beautiful, according to society and the media, you must have flawless skin, you
must be skinny, and have perfect hair, you must have name brand clothes, you
must wear the latest trends. The media
makes people think this because of how actresses and actors are, they have
everything perfect. But what’s the point of having everything society says to
be perfect if your personality is “ugly”? I think society has it all wrong; everyone
is beautiful in their own special way
Also, I
don’t think people should get judged based on what they wear, simply because,
not everyone likes the same clothes. Everyone has their own style; everyone
likes something different, although sometimes it can be very similar. I think
it’s great that some people express their individuality with what they wear; it
shows that they aren’t afraid to show themselves to the world. They aren’t afraid
of what people have to say to, or about them.
-Nelly
-Nelly
No comments:
Post a Comment