Sunday, September 9, 2012
My rant?
Sometimes I feel alone. Of course I have friends, but none of them really understand. They have no idea what it feels like to be like me. I put on a mask everyday. They don't know I hurt. They don't know I strive to be "perfect". I know I'll never get there. I'm not good enough. I always will fail to be perfect. What hurts the most is that nobody knows I feel this way.
I guess I feel alone because I'm not like them. I don't dress like them. I don't act like them. I don't know. I just need someone who understands me. I need someone to hear my silent screams. I don't know if it's even worth trying anymore. People don't care. They don't. If they did, they would see the pain in my eyes.
I just need someone to hold me and listen to me cry.
Labels:
Perfection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment